The Value Experience
We work hard with our clients to create a collaborative and creative approach throughout the project to ensure this journey is both an enjoyable and successful one.
The formation of strong and enduring partnerships is no accident at Constructions Group. Clients often tell us they feel that we are more their advocates in getting the best from the project rather than “simply a builder.” That’s why so much of our business is repeat business – clients value the partnership we bring to each and every project.
Act Safe, Be Safe, Home Safe
To empower everyone that works on our projects to understand the hazards and risks, act safely in their work and finish every task safely without harm to themselves and everyone around them.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
AS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
Knowledge & Skills
The company and our skilled and experienced team in both the office and on site have a well-earned reputation for completing a wide variety of projects with a genuine commitment to high standards in every aspect of the project.
We are proud to have a proven track record in total project delivery having the necessary skill, expertise and experience to undertake the processes of project management, project planning, value engineering, approvals, construction and cost tracking & reporting.
The main advantage we offer is to take all the building experience and combine it with the design process to ensure a superior outcome in every aspect of the project that meet and exceeds our client’s expectations.
Value & Innovation
Irrespective of the size or scope of the project, Constructions Group employs proven systems to manage the lifecycle of each project. It is vital the interrelated and interlinked aspects of the project are all thoroughly value engineered to ensure highly successful outcomes for our clients.
The Project Cornerstones are:
- Function – Does the site function to meet the clients requirements and how can we do this even better.
- Form – Is the look and shape of the building complementary to its use and desired impact – what can be enhanced without adding to the cost.
- Time – Will the design achieve the quickest outcome with innovative building techniques.
- Cost – Is the development within budget and how can we value engineer further to build even quicker, at a lower cost and still achieve a better quality finish.
- Quality – Is the design going to achieve the desired high quality outcomes for the life cycle of the project.
To ensure our administration aspects of each project are seamless, accurate and timely we have a fully integrated Management System.
This system fully integrates our computerised ‘Global Estimating’, ‘Sharepoint’ and ‘Jobpac Connect’ accounting system. This allows us to instantly and accurately track and report every aspect of every project from the first cost plan to the final completion of the site – keeping our clients up to date at every stage.